Vets tell us that just like we humans, any medication we give our pets can potentially have an adverse reaction, especially if we give them the wrong dose…

...even though by law, the correct amount is always clearly marked on the packet, along with warnings about possible side effects for dogs and cats even when given the right dose. 
Dr William ParkHowever… sometimes pet parents – especially those with quite a few animals to take care of attempt to save money by buying the biggest size of a product possible and then dividing it up to treat their pets… sometimes with near-fatal results.

In this story, a cat was accidentally overdosed with a well known flea treatment and had to be rushed to the Animal Referral Hospital  for emergency treatment by Surgical Intern Dr William Park

This story is about incorrect consumer dosing and NOT a reflection of the flea treatment brand mentioned or any brand sold in Australia


NEW for 2018...

Branded On-Hold + Podcasts
VETtalk On Hold


Click image for more!

Please support
The Australian Animal Blood Bank!

We Support The Australian Animal Blood Bank

Already registered? Log-In below

Register Now... It's FREE!
Not yet registered?
It's FREE here

  • All
  • Dogs
  • Exotics+
  • Horses
  • Title
  • Date
  • Random
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all